[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release Date: 17 Mar, 2021
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, RPG, First-person, 3D
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Publisher: Private Division
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Size: 54 GB
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren’t particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It’s up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything… except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
• The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon
• The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos
NOTE : The game is updated to v184.108.40.2062.
Operating System: Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti / AMD HD 7850
HDD Space: 37 GB
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract release
3) Mount ISO with DAEMON Tools if you want
4) Install the game
5) Copy crack from the CODEX folder
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game