[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury v1.1.0 + Yuzu Emu for PC-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: February 12, 2021
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Jump and run, 3D
Platform: PC [Repack]
Original Size: 3 GB
Repack Size: 1.4 GB
Steam User Rating: eh, no, Switch has no Steam
Interface Language: Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Audio Language: Marioish
Crack: Yuzu Switch Emulator
About This Game
The Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury game features the same great co-op gameplay, creative levels and power-ups as the original game, but with added improvements. In the Super Mario 3D World part of the game, characters move faster and the dash powers up more quickly. Both adventures support the newly added Snapshot Mode—pause the action to get the perfect shot, apply filters, and decorate with stamps!
In Super Mario 3D World, choose from Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad and set off to save the Sprixie Kingdom. Each character has a distinct playstyle—Luigi can jump extra high and Peach can float for a short time. Rosalina is also available as a playable character later in the game! Jump, dash, and pounce to reach the goal while collecting Green Stars, coins and power-ups.
Collect stamps throughout your adventure in Super Mario 3D World and use them in Snapshot Mode (in both Super Mario 3D World and the Bowser’s Fury adventure) to create masterpieces to share with friends and family.
In Bowser’s Fury, Mario arrives on Lake Lapcat and is confronted with a rampaging Bowser! Join forces with Bowser Jr. and venture through an interconnected world made of cat-themed…well, everything. Enemies, flowers, and even birds take on a feline form.
Need some extra assistance bringing Bowser out of his frenzied, furious state? Another player can take control of Bowser Jr. and help out by attacking enemies and storing power-ups. Two sets of claws are better than one!
Operating System: Windows 7 x64 or later
Processor: at least 4-cores i5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD Space: 3.5 GB (6.6 GB during installation)
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Switch release with Update 1 installed over (v1.1.0): 3 GB; many thanks to two secret guys for helping me out with building this repack
- Two versions of Yuzu Switch emulator are included: Mainline v538 (Feb 13, 2021) and Early Access v1444 (Feb 12, 2021)
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed + compression on game files has been altered for better repack size
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3 to 1.4 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 3.5 GB (6.6 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in Yuzu’s game settings (RMB on a game -> Properties -> System -> Language)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Please be patient while playing this game – it lags a lot when building shaders for the 1st time. But the more you play – the smoother the process is
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game