[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Silicon City Early Access
Size: 350 MB
Title: Silicon City
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 14 Oct, 2021
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Retro city building is back! As mayor, build your city block by block. Manage your citizens (silizens) with the help of deep statistics and analytics and get re-elected!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @1.60GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.