[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Steam User Rating (P1): 98% of user reviews are positive (based on 54,026 reviews)
Steam User Rating (P2): 98% of user reviews are positive (based on 147,629 reviews)
Steam User Rating (P2SPP): 49% of user reviews are positive (based on 457 reviews)
Steam User Rating (AT): 78% of user reviews are positive (based on 3,499 reviews)
Steam User Rating (TWTM): 83% of user reviews are positive (based on 3,639 reviews)
Steam User Rating (PSM): 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 12,643 reviews)
Steam User Rating (PSVR): 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,045 reviews)
Steam User Rating (P2TFH): 81% of user reviews are positive (based on 517 reviews)
Interface Language: up to 25 languages (Portal 2)
Audio Language: English (All games), Russian (P1/P2), German (P1/P2), Spanish (P1/P2), French (P1/P2)
Crack: built-in (LumaEmu/SSE)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Portal is a single player game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.
The game is designed to change the way players approach, manipulate, and surmise the possibilities in a given environment; similar to how Half-Life® 2’s Gravity Gun innovated new ways to leverage an object in any given situation.
Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following.
The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.
Portal Stories: Mel is a community made, free modification for Portal 2 based in the Portal universe.
It tells the story of Mel, who meets a new personality core and faces an undiscovered threat to the Aperture facility.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative is a community-made mod for Portal 2, inspired by TAG! The Power of Paint. The familiar Portal 2 gels are now contained within the Aperture Science Paint Gun Device and it’s your job to test it out!
Featuring a new personality-core and an original story with 27 polished levels; the mod offers an exciting and fun experience in varied and interesting new locations throughout Aperture Science.
Thinking with Time Machine is a Portal 2 mod in which you will find and use a Time Machine to create a twin of yourself from the past to help you solve the puzzles. The past self accurately repeats all of the player’s actions, creating a unique twist on familiar Portal game mechanics.
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a free stand-alone game, developed with the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK, custom-designed for exclusive use with the Creative Senz3D depth and gesture camera, which is required to play this title.
Portal Stories: VR is a brand new mini story set in the Portal Universe. It features 10 brand new puzzles, specifically designed to work using the 360 degrees room scale that SteamVR offers. Inside Aperture, you’ll be able to use the new “Aperture Science Instant Teleportation Device” and the “Aperture Science Apparatus Retrieval Tool” to solve the new tests.
Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Portal Stories: VR gives the Aperture Science facility a whole fresh look. With new models, textures, particles and more!
An HTC Vive Headset is required in order to play.
The Final Hours of Portal 2 takes you deep within the top-secret offices of Valve for an unvarnished look at the creative process behind the new video game Portal 2. Journalist Geoff Keighley was granted unprecedented “fly on the wall” access to Valve to create this staggering 15,000 word multimedia experience. From the hush-hush Portal prequel that was shelved to the last minute scramble to complete the game’s story, The Final Hours of Portal 2 is a gripping and dramatic story brought to life by exclusive photos, videos, interviews, interactive experiences, and other surprises.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Portal, Build 466272 (December 12, 2014)
- Portal 2, Build 4968168 (May 1, 2020)
- Portal Stories: Mel, Build 3719897 (December 6, 2017)
- Aperture Tag, Build 568280 (March 27, 2015) – Community Mod
- Thinking With Time Machine, Build 859339 (October 13, 2016) – Community Mod
- Portal 2: Sixense Perceptual Pack, Build 213449 (November 15, 2015) – REQUIRES Creative Senz3D camera
- Portal Stories: VR, Build 1122204 (May 16, 2016) – REQUIRES HTC Vive Headset
- Portal 2: The Final Hours, Build 25834 (June 16, 2014) – Digital Book
- Four Soundtracks (Portal, Portal 2, Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag)
- Based on latest Steam builds for games and mods mentioned above: 47.1 GB
- LumaEmu and SSE cracks applied for different games depending on their Steam API version, thanks to Steam006 and syahmixp!
- Co-op_Launcher_v1.09-dekart811 & Portal_2_Co-op_Loader_by_Helifax are available in “Portal 2NoDVD” after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- By default the following games/mods are installed with all text languages and English audio: Portal, Portal 2, Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag, Thinking With Time Machine
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of the following content: co-op/advertising videos for Portal 2, four additional voiceover packs for Portal and Portal 2, Portal Stories: VR, Portal 2: The Final Hours, Portal 2: Sixense Perceptual Pack and soundtracks
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 47.1 to 7.8~11.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 15-30 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 47 GB
- Use “Portal Collection.exe” in collection root for game selection and changing their languages
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Many thanks to Christsnatcher, who helped me a lot with this repack
The minimum size of the repack is just 7.8 GB, read repack features section for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead