[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Moons of Madness-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Rock Pocket Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Original Size: 10.4 GB
Repack Size: 5.2 GB
Steam User Rating: 74% of user reviews are positive (based on 476 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Portuguese – Brazil
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
A mysterious signal has been recorded coming from the red planet.
The message confounded Orochi scientists. Their analysts broke it down and determined it was of intelligent origin. Orochi management immediately concluded that the discovery was too sensitive for public knowledge and moved to keep it hidden. In secret, the corporation began construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a state-of-the-art Mars research outpost designed to identify the true nature of the message.
You are Shane Newehart, an engineer stationed at Trailblazer Alpha and your security clearance means you are completely unaware of the existence of the mysterious signal. Your job is simply to keep the lights on until the transport ship Cyrano arrives bringing with it a new team to take over your duties.
Soon you discover strange and unusual setbacks. Crucial systems are malfunctioning, the greenhouse is filled with a strange mist and the rest of your team has yet to return from their EVA mission.
Things are starting to fall apart.
You begin seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. Visions, hallucinations – or is that even what it is? Is this real… or are you slowly descending into madness?
Experience true cosmic horror
With your only hope of rescue hundreds of thousands of miles away, you will be forced to explore the real-world fears of isolation and paranoia, enhanced with supernatural elements and cosmic horror. Terrifying visions and monstrous apparitions will make you question what is real and what is not as the very fabric of reality threatens to tear at the seams.
Explore the darker side of Mars
Navigate a functioning Mars base in a game that uses non-fiction elements to immerse players in a believable setting. Overcome obstacles using computers, electrical systems, rovers, solar panels and more, then go beyond the outpost and explore the darker side of Mars.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Moons.of.Madness-CODEX ISO release: codex-moons.of.madness.iso (11,161,829,376 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.4 to 5.2 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
There is a tiny error in the installer, it creates the desktop icon to the wrong .exe. So to run the game from your desktop, create a new icon and point it to MoonsOfMadness.exe in the game root.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game