[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Mirror’s Edge
Size: 4.12 GB
Title: Mirror’s Edge
Genre: Parkour First-Person Action Female Protagonist
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 13 Jan, 2009
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (14,624)
About This Game
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted. You are a Runner called Faith and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
Mirror’s Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith’s world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous.
Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city you will learn how to run. From the makers of the groundbreaking Battlefield franchise, Mirror’s Edge is an action-adventure experience unlike any other.
- Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
- Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
- Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
- Free yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running what keeps you alive.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required. Video card must have 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program and install it in any folder
2) Download Multiplayer Mod and unpack it on the desktop
3) We tear off port 3659 on the router.
Starting the game
1) Run the MMultiplayer.exe file
2) Enter your nickname and three-digit room number (like your partner), click the apply button
3) Run the game through the Mirrors Edge shortcut or MirrorsEdge.exe , which is located in the game folder.
In the game
Go to the map (like your partner), you should see it.
Creating a server:
4) Run the MMultiplayer.exe file
5) Enter your nickname and a three-digit room number (speak the number to your partner), click the apply button
6) Run the game through the Mirrors Edge shortcut or MirrorsEdge.exe, which is located in the game folder.
7) Go to any card (say the card to your partner).!
- Do not close MMultiplayer.exe , otherwise multiplayer will not work!
- If you don’t see each other, try restarting multiplayer.
- You can use any maps (user, official, DLC).
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game
Download The Game
Crack OnLine MEMP1.0.6 [284 KB]