[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Dont Be Afraid
Size: 4.8 GB
Title: Dont Be Afraid
Genre: First-PersonHorrorSurvivalWalking Simulator
Developer: Hydra Games S.A., Limo Games, Broken Arrow Games
Publisher: Hydra Games S.A.
Release Date: 17 Dec, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (151)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
You’ve been kidnapped by a child killer and placed in a house filled with puzzles. Try to break the system, escape and end the nightmare.
Your name is David, you are 11 years old… and this is the end of your innocent childhood.
You have woken up in a dark, cold room. Despite the darkness, you are trying to recognize the surroundings, but in vain. You don’t know, where you are. Frightening sounds can be heard all around you, the feeling of helplessness fills in your soul. You are too afraid to walk alone in this terrifying space… but you have to.
Your memories are slowly coming back. You remember a strange man… in a mask. Did he kidnap you? Where is your torturer? The fear of unknown drives you to actions. You are desperately trying to find the way out of this nightmare.
The worst part of this story is the fact, that someone always keeps an eye on you. And this person finds watching you very entertaining.
Remember, the fate of a victim is sealed once it is in the hands of a sadistic psychopath.
If you want to survive, grow up. Quickly.
- The uncommon perspective of a child as a main character,
- Three different endings of the story,
- Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets,
- Additional items that unlock extra features,
- Dangerous enemies with unique set of skills,
- Bleak and dark atmosphere of dozen locations,
- Terrifying drawings, mysterious notes and documents that reveal the story of the house and it’s residents.
- OS: XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD6870 with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
Download The Game