[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Disco Elysium
Release Date: October 15, 2019
Genres/Tags: RPG, Open world, Isometric, 3D models on 2D backgrounds
Engine: Unity 5
Size: 12 GB
Steam User Rating: 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 161 reviews)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.
- Unprecedented freedom of choice. Intimidate, sweet-talk, resort to violence, write poetry, sing karaoke, dance like a beast or solve the meaning of life. Disco Elysium is the most faithful representation of desktop role playing ever attempted in video games.
- Countless tools for role playing. Mix and match from 24 wildly different skills. Develop a personal style with 80 clothes items. Wield 14 tools from guns to flashlights to a boombox, or pour yourself a cocktail of 6 different psychoactive substances. Develop your character even further with 60 wild thoughts to think – with the detective’s Thought Cabinet.
- A revolutionary dialogue system with unforgettable characters. The world is alive with real people, not extras. Play them against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system, with partially voiced characters, lets you do almost anything.
- Carve your unique path across the city. Explore, manipulate, collect tare or become a millionaire in an open world unlike anything you’ve seen before. The city of Revachol is yours for the taking, one small piece at a time. From the streets to the beaches – and beyond.
- Hard boiled, hard core. Death, sex, taxes and disco – nothing is off the table. Revachol is a real place with real challenges. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. The detective decides, the citizens abide.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5-7500 or AMD 1500 equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD620 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 22 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game