[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Broken Lines
Release Date: February 25, 2020
Genres/Tags: Strategy, Tactics, Isometric, 3D, Simultaneous turns, Turn-based
Engine: Unity 5
Size: 3.1 GB
Steam User Rating: 94% of user reviews are positive (based on 34 reviews)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Your squad has crash-landed behind enemy lines, in the heart of an alternate history Eastern Europe. With no intel or leadership to support them, these soldiers must fight their way back home before the horrors of war break them. Teamwork and strategy are paramount…
Each soldier has their own personality and ideas on what needs to happen next. Some want to investigate what caused the crash that left them in hostile territory, while others want to lay low and wait for rescue. There are even whispers of desertion.
You are the “unseen hand” that guides this ragtag group of soldiers to safety and possible rescue. Whether it’s as simple a choice as to which way to go next, or something as serious as how to engage their mysterious foes, every decision you make is serious and significant.
Broken Lines combines a tactical RPG with story-driven gameplay. As your soldiers battle the mental strain of war, you’ll need to command them in combat— will they avoid the enemy, or go head to head with their foes?
Combat is similar to that of a turn-based tactical RPG, but soldiers move only when action phase starts. However, when new enemies and hazards appear, the game pauses to allow you to plan your reaction to this new change. Will you continue to charge forward, or back off and seek cover?
Choices you make will shape the story to your liking leading to a different campaign endings. Choose wisely as your progression through the game will affect not only soldiers you command but also a whole region and everyone who happen to live here. But you should also keep in mind that your soldiers have their own opinion on what is good for the squad so you have to maintain a balance between what you want them to do and what is good for keeping the squad in high spirits.
“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may
be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5-5700 2Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: GeForce GT 750M 2GB or similar (1500 3DMark score)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 6 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game